All complete kitchens or cabinets only supplied by DIY Luxury Kitchens are 'Made to Order' to your specific requirements. This gives you the total flexibility that is often required due to certain layouts of each individual kitchen. Whether it's increased or reduced depths you may require on the units, colour options to co-ordinate with your chosen door, or just simply which way you require your door to be hinged, it means you have the choice that is not always available with many of the off the shelf chain of DIY stores. Our aim is simple - Luxury kitchens at off-the-shelf prices but delivered to your door ready to fit.
- All our cabinets are constructed from 18mm thick EGGER high density MFC and are available in over 60 colours, which are colour co-ordinated throughout.
- Cabinets are manufactured using a glued and dowel construction, cam and dowelled is available on request for larger items where size is an issue to gain access to a property (Please request at time of order) also flat packed cabinets can also be accommodated for where required.
- Our base cabinets are made to a height of 720mm + we use a 150mm adjustable leg as standard, giving a total overall height of up to 870mm.
- All our base cabinets come with a 50mm service void and all our wall cabinets come with a 20mm service void behind for pipes and wires.
- We automatically colour co-ordinate your chosen door to the nearest suitable board match that is available and often recommended by the door manufacturer, which saves you time on production.
- All the backs of our units are supplied in a solid 18mm thick MFC unlike many competitors who offer only 8mm thick MFC or 8mm hardboard backs.
- All exposed edges have a hardwearing, colour co-ordinated ABS durable edging.
- On complete kitchens all doors and drawers come drilled and hinged to the cabinet to save time and money on fitting. (for fridges and freezer housings, caps may need to be fitted if the appliance manufacturer requires different drilling to our standard cabinet drilling)
- Luxury Hettich 110 degree encapsulated soft close door hinges with 3-way adjustment are supplied as standard. Blum available on request if preferred.
- All cabinets come with either Hettich InnoTech or Blum twin walled tandem box drawers, with solid bases as standard and all incorporating fully extended runners with integrated soft close dampers.
- 150mm adjustable legs for ease of fitting with uneven floors supplied with 2 part plinth clips.
- Adjustable concealed wall hanging brackets with nickel cover plates.
- Over 600 standard cabinet sizes available and bespoke cabinet sizes are also available where required (please speak to our sales office to discuss your requirements).
- All non construction shelves are height adjustable.
ABS (acrylonitrile butadiene styrene) is an impact resistant, mechanically and thermally resilient, high quality thermoplastic which is ecologically sound. For over 20 years now, this chlorine-free plastic has been successfully used in the furniture industry. It is the outstanding application, processing and disposal characteristics, in particular, of ABS that contribute to its extensive impact on the furniture manufacturing market.
There are currently no products in this category